Saturday, February 8, 2014

Resources for Hamlet group


HAMLET GROUP
(Kari, Kayci, Courtney)

Links to modern productions from MIT’s Global Shakespeares site:

Complete RSC version of the play:

Trailer for Branagh’s 1996 film (we have this version at ECU, but on VHS):

The Royal Shakespeare Company’s page on Hamlet, with clips and links on numerous productions:

Be sure to check the Shakespeare section of our library (4th floor) for many critical sources on the play. 

Share e-mail addresses on this site and other information as “comments,” 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that was dumb. Somehow I deleted my own comment. Anyway, hey guys! I was wondering how you guys want to divvy this up? I am good with researching the articles if that's okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Would it be okay if I add you guys on Facebook or at least exchange emails so that it would be okay? I wouldn't mind doing the film parts of the project. But, if someone else was looking to do that, I'll do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My email is courtney_bw@yahoo.com, and feel free to add on facebook! And sounds okay to me, Kayci, are you okay with the reading?

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Final Project: due no later than December 6th!

English 3213: Shakespeare Final Project: Ten-Minute Shakespeare For your ‘final exam’ so to speak, I want you to take a cue from The Red...